ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dear Mama,

I haven't written for quite a while now. I really do not have anything new to say, Mama. Edgar is enjoying his work in Jollibee. He always have stories when he gets home. I'm happy he is having positive experience in it so far.

Ralph and Angel are just staying home. Ralph is no longer working for his O.J.T. is just waiting for the start of the review. Angel is just waiting for the start of the class.

There aren't really much going with us, Mama. Nothing's new. Ordinary days, everyday. Well, I'd like to believe we're happy. I'm really glad I do not have demanding kids. Of course, I know I have to thank you for that, Mama. You taught them positive values.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Until my next letter. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy