ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 1, 2013

Dear Mama,

I was finally able to pay Ralph's tuition and graduation fee this morning. But as I have told him Mama, it took everything I got and we may not be able to go out and celebrate on his graduation. Am I such a bad father, Mama? I know it really wouldn't change a thing and I'm sure he will understand... but wouldn't it be nice if I can make that day a little more special for him? Wishful thinking again.

Still waiting for the call on the job inside Clark, Mama. I hope it will be soon. I will also take a look at the opportunity in DepEd Mabalacat. I wish one of these two would be the answer to our situation.

Edgar seems to do well in his work, Mama. It was just his first day yesterday. His training will be two weeks. I didn't hear any complaints last night and he's quite excited for his first salary. I hope he buys something for himself to celebrate his first pay.

Angel is fine. She did a cleaning up of her clutters in her room yesterday. She's still not finished. She doesn't want to throw some stuff which are not really useful. I don't want to force her. Those are her things.

Anyway, that will all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy