ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dear Mama,

I am now in the office, writing this letter. I came early just in case there would be some problems or I might need to walk along the way. You know what, Mama? I went to work today with only P20 in my pocket. Just enough for me to go home tonight after work. That's right Mama. We still haven't received our salary yet. Oh well, it was my choice to work here. I really wish I could find an alternative source of income.

Remember Edgar telling me he wants to experience what it's like to stay in the hotel? He will be getting that wish soon, Mama. Unfortunately, it won't be me granting that wish to him. It will be their college newsletter, The Pioneer, where he passed as one of the writers before last semester ended. I told him there would be a sort of seminar or team building to orient the new members, but I never expected it to be conducted in a hotel. The good news is that he won't be paying anything. His only problem, which I find amusing Mama, is he doesn't have a decent digital camera. He wants to capture pictures of his first hotel experience.

Last night, he told me his plan. He said he will be buying himself a camera from his salary in Jollibee. I cannot contest him because it's his money and he worked for it, Mama. Only, as he said, he will be adjusting his plans. Because his original plan was to save money and buy an iPhone in 3 or 4 months. I only told him he needs to handle his finances well.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy