ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dear Mama,

I was finally able to visit you again at La Pieta this afternoon after a long while. I'm sorry I am not visiting you as often as I used to do. After what happened before, I am afraid what I might find again there. But you know Mama, every time I am there I really do not want to go home. It's so peaceful and quiet there. I wish I could just stay there with you forever, Mama.

Tomorrow will be Ralph's graduation. Our son has already finished studying, Mama. We were able to send him to school and give him the best gift every parent can give their son. We did it, Mama! But as you know, we will not be celebrating tomorrow. I hope our son understands.

That will be all for now, Mama. Wish you're here with us. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy