ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dear Mama,

Edgar is really excited for their team building/conference tomorrow. I am excited for him too, Mama. I hope it will be a good experience for him and he'd learn a lot in writing. I am really surprised, Mama. Edgar is the last child I would expect to be inclined in writing. We both know that he is into music and arts. I guess he wants a broader horizon to explore, Mama. May he stay focused in his journey.

Ralph, I believe, is really bored at home right now. Yes Mama, he is staying in the house with Angel. He doesn't go out. Well, aside from I really do not give him money to go out, he really has nowhere to go. So he just stay at home to read and sleep most of the time.

Angel stays at home too, Mama. But she knows how to entertain herself. She listens to a lot of music in her phone. She also reads a lot of books now. She and Ralph swap books they read, and sometimes they even discussed it during meal time.

Me? Just the same, Mama. Nothing's new. Well, I looked at the mirror closely recently and aside from getting thin, I think I really look old. No wonder I can't get any woman to like me hahaha!

Anyway, that will be for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy