ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dear Mama,

The dogs are fighting. Chuchi and Fluffy are fighting quite often lately, Mama and I'm worried about them and the kids. They tend to get so violent in their fight we have to pull them apart. I don't know what happened to them, Mama. They used to co-exist harmoniously before. I hope it's just a phase they are going through.

We're still not getting regular salaries, Mama. I'm worried because it will be Edgar and Angel's enrollment soon. I also need to budget for Ralph's review. Although he is already enrolled, he will be staying in Manila for 5 months and I can't imagine him being there without money. I wish everything turns better for us soon.

Looks like Edgar is getting my same fate, Mama. His salary in Jollibee is quite small compared to what he is expecting. Looks like there are anomalies going on in their company. I hope it's not true, otherwise I will be forced to write their company and also write about it in my blog.

I guess that will be all for now Mama. Help me pray for Chuchi and Fluffy to stop fighting. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy