ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dear Mama,

Last night I told Edgar that on his first salary, he should buy something for himself to celebrate his first pay. I asked him before if would take us out once he gets his pay and he said he might. That's why I told him that so he would have to buy for himself first, before he thinks about us. I want his first hard-earned money to be memorable for him, Mama.

Ralph will be having their practice for their graduation today. I was able to borrow money for his graduation picture, which was not yet included on those that I paid yesterday. He said he didn't have a graduation picture last year, so I made sure he will have one this year.

Angel is not yet done cleaning in her room, Mama. I don't really know if she will ever be finished. There are lots of clutters in her room and so few she is willing to throw away. Oh well, I'm sure she will realize soon which are really the important items in her room.

That's it for now, Mama. I have no good news for myself. I'm still waiting for one. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy