ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dear Mama,

It's the last day of the holiday and tomorrow the kids will go back to school. Ralph is already in Makati, he left yesterday to avoid the rush of people going back to Manila today. Actually, there were already a lot of people travelling yesterday. Good thing he was able to get a bus and travel comfortably. He is sick, Mama. Ralph is having difficulty breathing again. I am not sure if it's because of the smell in his room because Fluffy often stays in his room and does her thing there, or if it was due to the smokes in the air because of the firecrackers used in the New Year celebration. I hope he gets well soon, Mama. He will be returning to work tomorrow.

I will be returning to work tomorrow too, but there is really nothing to look forward to, Mama. It will just another day for me.

Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy