ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dear Mama,

Yesterday was Angel's 17th birthday. We did not celebrate, Mama. I told her that we will be celebrating next week instead. She agreed because she knows payday won't be until next week. I gave her my new cellphone as a gift. She likes it, Mama. She was actually the one who told me to buy it for myself last Christmas. So I gave it to her as a birthday gift.

Mama, I am not feeling well right now. I think I have a flu and I am feeling pain on the keloid on my chest. It's been bothering me for a quite a while now, Mama. I am planning to go to the doctor but I do not know where. I've been feeling sick for the past few days. I drink lots of water, Mama.

Anyway, I don't have anything much to tell. I will rest now, Mama. Please visit me in my dream.

I miss you, Mama. I love you.


Daddy