ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dear Mama,

I woke up at around 1:30 a.m. and I was not able to sleep anymore, it's already 2:41 now. Actually, I slept early last night, around 8 p.m., because I was not feeling well. But I honestly do not feel any better now. I feel so low, Mama. I feel so alone.

Why do I feel that nobody likes me, Mama? Am I really a loser? I don't know what to do, it feels like I'm not doing anything right and I have nowhere to go. I know I should not feel this way, Mama. I'm trying to fight it, but sometimes I can't. I wish there is a way to end this.

Anyway, Edgar and Angel are having their prelims, Mama. Today is a holiday, so they will continue their exams on Monday. They said their tests were okay. I hope they really are. Less than a month now and it will be Angel's acquaintance party. She still do not have a dress. I might ask her to go out later and look for some dress, or at least find a style that she wants. 

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. I just wish I can feel your embrace right now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy