ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Dear Mama,

Edgar was the emcee at their college's grand assembly this morning. I hope he did well, it was his first time. I wonder how he got "volunteered" for the part. I knew he can do it, Mama. I just hope he was not carried away with his punch lines. Looking forward to hear his story when he comes home tonight.

Angel is still out, Mama. It's already 7:45 p.m., she went out at around 6:30 p.m. to accomplish their project in NSTP, they are required to feed one street children. I am worried, Mama. I know it is a noble project, but I hope the teacher understands the risks that he is exposing the students with that, letting them go alone without being supervised.

Ralph, as usual, is still busy with his life in Makati. I do not know when he will go back home again. He did not even reply to my text message yesterday morning, until now. Maybe he is really busy. About me, I'm here alone at the house right now. Nothing's new, Mama. Still, nobody likes me. Oh well, I'm doing good. 

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Bye for now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy