ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Judgment day tomorrow

Dear Mama,

Tomorrow's the judgment day. It will be my final interview tomorrow at the AUF hospital, Mama. It will be the president who will interview me. I do hope I get to his good side so I would be hired. I don't see any money coming soon and online income went down, especially since my employer terminated my services abruptly.

Now, I really need a regular income, Mama. I know it would cut my blogging time. I will just write during my free time. Hopefully, this time I will stay for good, Mama. The kids are growing up, and I need a permanent job so I can save for their future.

Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Wish me luck tomorrow. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you and I miss you.


Daddy