ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's been a while

Dear Mama,

It's been a while since my last letter,I'm sorry about that. But it doesn't mean I think of you less, Mama. I'm sure you know that. I was just too preoccupied with many things lately, and every time I do find the time to write, I really can't think of anything to say... where I won't be whining.

It's really been very difficult lately, Mama. Trying to make both ends meet, trying so hard to prove myself, trying to maintain sanity... trying to show that I am still in control. Thus far, I'm still alive, thanks heavens.

The kids are fine, Mama. Angel seems to be very active in school. Well, she has always been actually. Edgar also is enjoying his college life. Ralph, on the other hand, seems to be spreading himself too thin in a lot of activities lately. I hope he learns to manage his time.

Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Do not want to burden you with my whining. So, I'll stop before I get to start that. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really, really miss you. I hope to see you soon, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy