ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, August 19, 2011

New grandson

Dear Mama,

We have a new grandson! Louie's wife, May, gave birth yesterday morning to a baby boy! I saw Louie yesterday afternoon at AUFMC, and he told me the good news. I will take Angel this afternoon there to see her new nephew. She is taking her periodical test right now.

On Wednesday, it will be Ma's birthday. I haven't forgotten, Mama. I'm not sure though if we can go there because of my work and the children's schooling. Anyway, I'll see if we can arrange our schedules.

Ralph is in Baguio right now for his field trip. They went there yesterday, he'll be home this evening. Edgar, on the other hand is preparing to go to school when I left him at home (I'm at an internet cafe now, Mama).

As for me, still adjusting with my work. On Friday next week, it will be my talk at SM Clark. I hope I can prepare my piece this afternoon.

That will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself.

I miss you, Mama. I love you.


Daddy