ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dear Mama,

Today is Angel's graduation day, Ralph is here. He arrived at 2 a.m. this morning. I'm glad the kids are all here for another special event in the family. Unfortunately, however, we will not be celebrating it, as I have explained to the kids. We will just go out next week, after the Visita Iglesia, to celebrate Angel's graduation and Edgar's birthday. Anyway, I already bought Angel her blueberry cheesecake as she requested, her only request for her graduation, actually.

Later tonight, after our dinner at home, and enjoyed Angel's cheesecake, we will go to Apo's wake. I am not sure if it will be the last night, they might wait for Kong Benny. If not, I think the interment will be tomorrow.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. I miss you. I wish you can join us later. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy