ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Dear Mama,

Remember last time I told you Edgar was already hired and he's just working on his pre-employment requirements? I guess I spoke too soon. When he was able to complete his papers and submitted them, he was told that he will still have to wait for 2 to 3 months because the position was put on hold. Apparently, the company hired another guy and they said he was too late. Not a good for his supposed to be first time employment, Mama. While we are still hoping that he will eventually be hired, I advised him to go and look for other opportunities too.

We're back to square one, Mama. I hope he finds work soon so he can practice and grow on what he learned.

As for me, I'm trying to hold on Mama. I'm tired - physically, mentally, and emotionally. I'm just dragging my feet. I hope I can still go on.

I need you, Mama. 
 
Daddy