ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, May 6, 2019

Promise fulfilled

Dear Mama,

Tomorrow, May 7, our baby Angel will be graduating from college. It's one day before my 51st birthday, Mama, so that makes it a great birthday gift for me!

With Angel graduating, that makes all our three kids finished and all with bachelor's degree! I am glad I was able to make it through, Mama. Of course, I knew you were guiding us along the way, and you were interceding for us especially when I almost do not know what to do and wanted to give up. Thank you very much, Mama.

Although they are all graduates now, I know my work is not yet done. I will still be here for them, Mama as long as they need me. And I know they still do.

But I'm really happy, Mama. I'm happy that we were able to reach this far. If only you were still here, it would have been a great moment for all of us. I just wish it could be.

I hope you are looking down from heaven right now, Mama... smiling and proud.

This is all for you, Mama.

I love you.

I miss you.


Daddy