ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My first letter for the year...

Dear Mama,

It's already 2009, 2:03 AM. The children are already sleeping. We were able to celebrate the new year, although just quietly. You know we never use firecrackers and other exploding materials to greet the new year.

We were just outside, waiting and watching every fireworks that we see in the sky. But what makes me really happy Mama is that I was able to prepare real food again. I cooked pancit canton and made a chocolate version of the refrigerator cake. I also made chicken sandwhich Mama, and those little hotdogs which we put on toothpicks together with marshmallow and cheese and arranged them on the cabbage just like what you were doing before Mama.

Angel said the pancit canton tasted good. In fact, they ate it all. I thought we can have something left for breakfast. The refrigerator cake was also a surprise for me Mama. I didn't expect it to turn out that way. I'm sure glad Angel prodded me to do it.

Now, I feel tired from all those preparation. But happy nonetheless Mama. I sure hope I can sustain this happiness as I look forward to a better year for us.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy