ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation is over...

Dear Mama,

The children's Christmas vacation is over and on Monday they will be going back to school, that means I will be alone again at the house until they come home from school.

Anyway, today we were able to go to Paranaque with Nanay and Tatay. Ralph and Angel enjoyed it because they served us lots of food at Tia Suling's house. But what's more important about the trip is that Tatay was able to go back to his home again, which only happens once a year.

Next Friday, January 9, our little darling Angel will turn 11. I want to make the day special for her Mama. She have class then, maybe I can prepare something for her while she is still in school. She said she wants sunglasses for her birthday, I hope I can buy her one.

My eyelids are already closing Mama, I guess I should call it a night too. It's already 12:26 AM, the kids are already asleep. Bye for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy