ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playing chess with Ralph... and Canada documents

Dear Mama,

Tonight I was able to play a few games of chess with Ralph. It was quite a break for me, because we've been getting on each others' nerve again lately. It was fun Mama, although engaging him in a chess match isn't as easy when he was younger.

I hope he will be able to develop his passion Mama. If only I were a better player I can provide him more training.

I have also checked the documents for Canada Mama. I haven't touched them for quite sometime, I still need to get a lot of certifications and other proofs to complete all the requirements. If it weren't for Angel, I wouldn't be doing this Mama. But I know, this is what's best for her.

That will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy