ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Dear Mama,

Happy birthday!

We celebrate another birthday without you. Nothing can make your absence more pronounced like special occasions. Next week we will be having our wedding anniversary, and again we will celebrate without you, then of of course it will be Christmas and New Year.

I have been blessed lately and I know this is all because of the good seeds you planted, Mama. But all these blessings would have been more meaningful if you are still here with me. I could have made you happier... I could have taken care of you better... I could have shown you what you really deserve, Mama.

Life can be cruel and ironic sometimes, it has deprived us when we needed it most. Of course, I cannot complain now and I'm thankful for the blessings that come our way. I just wish.... 

Oh well, happy birthday Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy