ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dear Mama,

We just arrived home, Edgar, Angel, and I. We went to SM Clark this afternoon to buy a bag for Angel. Actually, that was our only purpose. I told Angel that we will just buy her bag and then we will go home and we won't be eating out. 

Unfortunately, I cannot always hold my word on that. Knowing that this moment have become so rare lately, and will be more scarce in the days to come, I do not want to go home without treating them, even if it's just my last money. I can always do something about that, but I will not be able to bring back the opportunity to spend more time with them again.

Anyway, it was worth it, Mama. I don't regret breaking my budget for them. Unfortunately, again, there are no pictures to capture the moment. Our kids are not the type who want to take photo of their every move. But I don't mind, I will always have the memories.

Well, that's it for now, Mama. Tomorrow's Monday and Angel's first day for the second semester. 

Good night, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy