ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 27, 2015

Dear Mama,

I'm alone at home again today, and it's Friday night. Angel went out earlier, she said they will be having a practice for their mass dance for the upcoming sports fest, Edgar is still in school but he'll be home in a while, it's almost 8 p.m.

Got really nothing to tell for updates, Mama. I'm just excited for Sunday when we go out to celebrate your birthday. The 3 kids will be complete, and we will be eating out. We'll be roaming around the mall before we eat, Mama. Maybe we would buy some gifts for Christmas. 

I will be planning for the Christmas party again, and I do not know what to prepare again. Maybe I will go again with spaghetti, or maybe nachos and dips. I don't know, Mama. I'm still not use to planning, I always stress myself every time this season comes.

Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Until my next letter. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy