ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 23, 2015

Dear Mama,

I almost bought a badminton racquet today. Almost, because while I was on a jeepney on the way to the sports store, I received a text message from Edgar. He said they will be going to Manila tomorrow to make reservations for the review school they will be enrolling next year after they graduate. Of course, that means he will be needing money to pay for the reservations, and also his transportation and food allowance for the trip. It's a good thing I have not reached my destination yet, Mama otherwise I would have spent the money. Naturally, I did not proceed because Edgar's review is more important. I can always buy that racquet some other day.

It's a good thing that Edgar and his friends are already preparing for their review, Mama. Actually, I have been nagging him, in a subtle way, every now and then if they are already planning and looking for review school and a place to stay while they are reviewing. Every time he would answer they have already discussed it in passing. At least now, they are doing something about it. I hope they will have a safe trip tomorrow, Mama. Please guide our son on his travel.

That will be all for now, Mama. Angel is fine, haven't heard from Ralph so that means he must be fine too. I can't wait for weekend to come because we will be spending time together again, the kids and I, and celebrate your birthday, Mama. I really wish you were still with us, it would have been a merrier celebration. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy