ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Dear Mama,

Sorry I have not written to you for the whole week. I just do not have anything new  to say. Angel's class have not started yet last week, they will start this coming week. Edgar's started last week but it seems there's no regular  classes yet as they already have an activity on the first week of class.

Edgar is not here right now, he left this afternoon at around 4 p.m. He'll be coming back tomorrow. He and his classmates will go to the house of one of their friends who will be celebrating his birthday. I just let him socialize lest he will be anti-social and friendless like me.

It's just Angel and I right now. She is cleaning her room, it's already 6 p.m. and she is not yet finished. She started late, Mama. Actually, she started just before 4 p.m. when I nagged her to clean her room. She has so many clutters and she does not want me to touch anything, otherwise I could have cleaned her room for her. 

I'm just waiting for the rice to be cooked. I'm not yet sure if we'll be having an early dinner or a late one. Depends on the mood of Angel, if she wants to finish her chore or if she wants to eat dinner first. 

That's about it, Mama. Ralph is in Makati and he'll be coming home next weekend. I plan to take them out on your birthday, Mama. How I wish you could join us. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy