ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ralph's 1.75 grade in Accounting

Dear Mama,

I received a text message from Ralph this afternoon while I was at work, and it brought a smile on my face. Because in his text, he told me that he got a grade of 1.75 in FunAcc for the mid-term. I was so glad Mama, because that is a big leap from his 2.5 prelims grade.

He was referring to Fundamentals of Accounting or Accounting 1. I keep on telling him that it was supposed to be easy. Because he was complaining before that he was having a hard time. I don't hear him complaining much lately Mama.

His grade in other subjects also improved. I sure hope he gets serious in his studies now.

I'm really sorry for not being able to write you as often lately Mama, I hope you understand. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy