ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's tuition fee time again

Dear Mama,

Ralph's Finals will be next week, while Angel's will be anytime soon. As usual, with the schedules of these exams are the schedules of payment. Although I am already employed, it is still not enough. In fact, I still borrow money from Nanay just for our daily expenses.

I really wish this would all soon be over Mama. If only the ACPUSTA would already release the money they promise or Atching Ledy would pay the money she owed you, I will have something to pay for the tuition fee. Other than those and the proceeds of the computer units, should they be sold, I have nothing else to expect Mama. I just hope that everything will come on time.

I really miss you Mama, but I know, someday soon I will be with you.

Take care of yourself Mama. I love you.


Daddy