ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My last days at work...

Dear Mama,

In less than a week, I'll be officially resigned from Holiday Inn. I'm excited because by then, I can look after the kids better and I can concentrate on my online writing job.

Unfortunately, I'm not really happy with myself lately as far as my work is concern. These past few weeks, I have been absent from work more often. In other weeks, Angel has fever, on another week our electric connection has been threatened to be cut-off again so I have to look for money. These past days, I've been going around looking for money for Ralph's tuition fee.

Today, I have to leave work earlier because I am not feeling well. I have a terrible headache and I feel quite dizzy... I was worried because I felt my BP has risen. I know I have to see a doctor someday.

I hope I am not giving the office an impression that because I'm resigning, I am not as enthusiastic with my job as I used to be. You know me Mama, I always give my best effort in every work that I do. Although right now, because of my absences, it shows otherwise.

Anyway, I'm on my last week, everything will be over soon. That will be all for now Mama. Next month, I plan to see a doctor for a general check-up.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.

Daddy