ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 10, 2008

Nervous and anxious...

Dear Mama,

I am at an internet cafe right now Mama, because my internet connection was suspended. I thought I could be accommodated until next month in spite of my delayed payments. I guess not. That is why I have to go out just to access the internet.

Right now Mama, I feel nervous, anxious and apprehensive. The shooting with Rated K has been finished, and the episode will be shown this Sunday. I am afraid what this can cause for us. I'm still not sure if I did the right thing. I don't even understand why I consented to it Mama.

But it has been done and it will be shown, whether I like it or not, there's really nothing I can do right now. I just hope this won't have any negative effect on the kids. Tomorrow, I'm going to work again, after being absent for 3 days because of this shooting. I have to work until month-end Mama. I don't why I have to practice courtesy, when in fact I am just a contractual employee.

For now Mama, I might just be writing you from an internet shop, so I may not write as often. Do take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.

Daddy