ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 24, 2008

I was finally able to enroll Ralph

Dear Mama,

I was finally able to enroll Ralph today. Although I was stressed the whole day, following up on the money and everything.... but I'm just glad that he is now enrolled for the second semester. Even if I just paid the minimum payment required.

I forgot to tell you about Ralph's grade, his lowest grade is 2.0, he got three subjects with that grade. Unfortunately, one of them is Accounting. The rest are 1.75 and higher. He said when he computed for his average, he got 1.75. That qualifies him as a Dean's Lister, I hope his computation is correct, and let's pray that he can improve it this second semester.

I got a lot to tell you about Edgar, but I will reserve that on my next letter. Take care of yourself Mama... I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy