ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ralph does not want to stop

Dear Mama,

Today is the deadline of the payment of Ralph’s tuition fee, and still I was not able to pay for it. I asked Ralph this morning if it’s okay with him to stop going to school even for just one semester, he felt sad. He actually said that it is not okay with him. And as I was leaving for work, he was not talking.

I’m such a disappointment Mama. I can’t even raise the funds to pay for our kids schooling. No matter how hard I try. I know I’ve got to do something, but tuition fee isn’t just something that you can beg for. I am working Mama, and yet I can’t accomplish anything.

If only I were dead, perhaps our children’s schooling wouldn’t be a problem. Because I noticed that during your wake Mama, people are more generous when giving help to the dead, but not as accommodating to a living person.

Oh well, I am still hoping something will happen between tonight until tomorrow morning Mama. I just wish I would get more writing opportunities so I can earn more for the kids.

That would be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy