ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Still writing from an internet cafe...

Dear Mama,

I am still writing right now from an internet cafe... never really have the money to get my internet connection reactivated. Not anytime now I guess. I thought I would be able to get anything from Rated K, but since I never asked for it, I guess I won't get anything either.

The internet disconnection is fine me, I'm doing fine accessing through public internet shop. But what I'm really concerned about now Mama is Ralph's tuition fee. Their finals has just been finished, yet I haven't paid anything yet except his entrance fee before. That means he won't be able to get his grades, and he might not be able to enroll for second semester, which by the way is just two weeks from now.

The money from ACPUSTA is still in limbo and I don't know if ever I will get in on time. Atching Ledy seems to have buried her debt with you. I just wish she would have the conscience to pay them. CAP is a hopeless case. Right now Mama, I'm holding on to nothing... nothing but prayers.. that somehow, something will happen.

I'm sorry I've written you rants and whining again Mama. You know I really don't have anyone to tell these to except you. Well, I've written quite enough, I guess I have to end it here before I write some more rants. I hope next time I'll be writing positive things to you again.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.

Daddy