ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An unexpected call...

Dear Mama,

While getting the kids ready for school today, my cellphone rang. I was about to answer it, but when I read the registered name of the caller, I froze. It was Kong Boning. I didn't know whether to answer it or not Mama. But before I can decide, my cellphone shut down.

I didn't turn it on again, in fact I just left my phone at home. All day, I was anxious Mama. I could not even work. Thinking what could be the purpose of that call. The last thing that I would need is another 'let down' I still remember the last text.

Maybe I'm over-reacting. Perhaps it's for a good reason. I don't know Mama. I'm not sure if I can handle this... whatever it is. I don't know until when I can ignore the call. If only you were here I would know what to do Mama. No, I am not afraid of what he will say. But I am afraid for what could transpired from the conversation.

I wish I knew what to do Mama.


Daddy