ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just came from La Pieta...

Dear Mama,

I just arrive home from La Pieta, I mean we just arrive home... the kids were with me. Finally Mama, after a long time we were able to visit you. Yes I know it's been a while since we were able to go there. Now I'm just glad that we did and we were complete.

Tomorrow Mama I'm going to file my resignation at Holiday Inn, I really want to be at home and stay with kids. But this time, while I stay at home I am earning. Not like before were I just stayed at home.

Finally, something came out of my writing Mama. I'm just glad I persevered even though I wasn't getting anything before.

Well, I guess that will be all for now Mama. I hope I can visit you more often in La Pieta. Take care of yourself Mama.

I miss you.
I love you.


Daddy