ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally, ACPUSTA has released the funds....

Dear Mama,

Finally, ACPUSTA was able to collect enough funds to pay for the benefits that was due to you and I was able to get it this afternoon. This is the last money that I am expecting, and I hope that I will be able to put them to good use.

I plan to pay for the internet fee and have my internet connection re-activated so I can do my writing at home. I also plan to buy some materials for my chocolates business. I hope I will do good this time Mama.

As for my blogging, things are looking good Mama. I hope this continues. I wish you were still here so I can share all these things to you. If only I was getting all these opportunities then, maybe I could have sustained your dialysis and medicines better.

But I know you're much better now Mama. Just take care of yourself, I promise to take care of the kids.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy