ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Texts from your friends

Dear Mama,

I received a text this afternoon from Tita Nel Ferreras, your classmate from MAVE. She texted me because she said she dreamt of you the other night. She said, she asked you if you were able to see the Rated K show and you smiled.

I hope that's a sign that you're not mad or anything Mama. I wish I would dream of you too, I hope you do visit me too tonight. I miss your smile.

Another classmate, Joy Untalan, texted me too. She asked me to tell you that she misses you too. I bet your 'inaanak' with her is already big. Maybe someday, the kids and I will visit them.

Tomorrow is Ralph's enrollment. I'm still waiting for the money. I have advanced my salary from my online writing so I can enroll him. But I won't be receiving them until tomorrow. I hope I do get them on time. I have already borrowed money from Ate Let to pay for our back account.

I hope everything will be better soon. Pray for us Mama.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy