ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 18, 2008

We just arrived home

Dear Mama,

After a long while, I was finally able to take the kids out today. While at work, I texted them if they can go to SM Clark so I can just meet them there. So after work, I went there and met them at National Bookstore.

I just planned to buy the materials for EA's projects, but since we can't find them we just roamed around the mall. Passing by the ice cream parlor, I asked Angel if she wants to eat ice, which of course she said yes. So I ordered 2 banana split - one for Angel and me, and another one for Ralph and EA.

I just want to give them a treat Mama, because it's been a long time since I have taken them out. After the ice cream, we went to see what's on at the cinema. We found one which is for family - Igor, and we watched it. I'm glad Angel liked it.

All through these Mama, I am still imagining that you were still us... enjoying, and having a good time. But I know you're still watching us.

That's all I want to report to you today Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy