ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, June 18, 2010

Update on the kids

Dear Mama,

Sorry I haven't written for a long time. I've been disorganized lately. Too many things that I want to do, and I end up not accomplishing anything.

This morning, I took Angel to her school. Today is Saturday, but she said she needs to go because today is the audition for the dance club that she wanted to join. I'm sure you know how Angel loves to dance, Mama. I think she got it from you. Honestly, I don't want to, but it's her passion lately, and I bowed to support her in endeavors.

Ralph is getting more responsible lately, Mama. I think he's maturing. But of course, there will always be the little boy who is so playful and curious of everything. Looks like I can't take that away from him, Mama. I am just trying to guide him to channel that curiosity. So far, I haven't been unsuccessful.

Edgar, on the other hand, will be more serious in his studies now. He's in his fourth year in high school, and said he want to take up engineering in college. But he is aiming for high grades in his last year in high school. He was asking me to buy him a drum set, so I asked him to get honors, and I will buy him his request. Actually, I also have agreements with Ralph and Angel, so I can encourage them.

As for me, nothing's new. Just living my life, one day at a time. Living a daily existence, with my only aim is to make to through the day. Oh well, that's just how it has been. I'm sure you know why. It's like walking and dragging my feet as I do.

But I'm surviving, Mama, or at least I think I do... or at least, until the I day I be allowed to be with you again. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy