ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please help me say the right words...

Dear Mama,

I am having problem regarding Angel's school. The deadline for the submission of application at the special science class is on November 24, which is also the same day of the releasing of cards at Holy Family. I asked Angel to talk to her teacher to have her grades released earlier so we won't be late at SSC. Unfortunately, the principal said they won't do that and instead asked her to tell me to just talk to SSC.

You know SSC do not allow extensions and late applications. Even when you were here, they did not allow that, even if they were your co-teachers. Angel tried to explained that to their principal, but she won't bulge. Tomorrow, I will try to talk to her teacher, and maybe to the principal, I hope I can say the right words and not get into argument with the principal, Mama. Please, help me tomorrow.

I knew you would do it better if only you were here. I just hope I can talk sense to the principal, Mama. Please help me.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy