ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm sorry for what happened...

Dear Mama,

I'm really sorry for what happened to your tomb marker, and it's even sadder that I discovered it on your birthday. I really felt bad about it. I can't even protect your memories, Mama. I'm really sorry. I am trying to do something to make the people who did that pay.

After seeing that Mama, I was having second thoughts on whether to continue with the celebration. But as I looked at the kids, and that Ralph would have a visitor, I went on as planned and prepared the foods that I said I would. I was just hoping that my sad disposition wouldn't affect the outcome of the food I cooked.

Well, from the looks of it, Ralph's friends did say that the spaghetti tasted good. They also brought birthday cake for you, Mama. Although I ran short of the spaghetti sauce, with still lots of pasta on hand.  I guess I still need to learn on how to determine the quantity of the sauce in relation to the pasta.

I hope you liked what we did, Mama. Our modest way of celebrating your special day.

Happy birthday, Mama! I love you.

I miss you so much!

Take care


Daddy


p.s. I'm really sorry for what happened, Mama. Please forgive me.