ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 3, 2010

Angel's qualifying exam

Dear Mama,

Just arrived home from AC Science High School. Angel took her qualifying exam there. I hope she passes Mama, so she can take her secondary schooling there. Help me pray for her, Mama. Please help her pass.

The alumni homecoming is very near, Mama. I'm sure you know by now I'm going to be dancing then. Yeah, can you believe it?! Me, dancing in front of a big crowd?! I can't back out now. I guess I'll just have to go through it and live through the shame that it will bring.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Wait! I just remembered! Ralph was included in the leadership training in his school. I hope he learns something from that. I just don't know how many Saturdays it would be.

That's all Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy