ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas party in a few minutes

Dear Mama,

It's December 24 again, past 8 p.m., in a few hours we will be having our Christmas party. The kids and I are still having the party that you started. I intend to continue this even if they grow up and already have their own family. I hope they won't get tired of this, Mama.

This is just one of the ways we remember you and everything you have done for us, Mama. I hope you're watching us as the kids play the games that we'll be having. Prepared simple foods to share for the noche buena. You know I really cannot cook, and I'm thankful that the kids are not really asking for much.

Well, I better get ready. Not yet finish planning and preparing for the games. 'really wish you can join us. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy