ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Mama!

Dear Mama,

Merry Christmas to you. We were able to hold our Christmas party even though I prepared for it on the last minute only. The party went well, the kids cooperated and participated in the activities. Edgar and Ralph sang while Angel danced. There were fewer games than last year because we removed the funniest games.

We had simple foods for noche buena, Mama. I didn't cook really. But still, we had more than enough to eat still. We have enough left for Christmas day. I really wish you were here, sharing the party with us. The children were all glad and happy when they received their gifts, and that made me happy too, Mama.

Next year, we'll still do this Christmas party and I am asking the kids to continue doing it, even I'm already gone. They all agreed, Mama. Thank you for starting tradition, Mama.

That will be all for now, it's 3 a.m. and I haven't slept yet. I can hear Ralph still awake, maybe he is still playing. Anyway, merry Christmas, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy