ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Edgar and the FGNHS-SPA are champion once

Dear Mama,

Today, the SPA choir joined another contest in Robinson's Angeles, and Edgar was included in the choir. And I'm sure you know that they won, Mama. This is the second time that they won in the said competition and Edgar was included in both group.

It's a good thing they won, Mama. If you remember, they lost last week in another competition in Marquee Mall, at least the win today boosted their ego. I can sense they felt so down in their last lost because they take these competitions seriously. One consolation for Edgar, Mama, was that he was not included in the team that lost. Although I really don't think it would've made a difference if he was included.

That's all for now, Mama. Only the good news, so as not to burden you so much with my whining. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you.

I miss you.

Daddy