ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Easy first day

Dear Mama,

The first day of 2011 went well and easy. I guess it was only because I was very busy and preoccupied. As you know, we went to ParaƱaque and Novaliches on January 1.

I thought we won't be complete on new year, Mama. Ralph came late on new year's eve. He came home actually past 12 midnight. He went to his friend's house and was invited by his friend's father for a little drink. I'm glad he was able to make it home safe with all those firecrackers and celebrations on the street.

I hope this year will be better for the kids, Mama.  As for me, I don't know Mama. I'm just tired. I'm literally dragging my feet. Wish I could go where you are now.

Take care of yourself, Mama. Sorry for my whining again. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy