ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dear Mama,

This morning I was able to secure the finals exam permit of Edgar. I was able to pay his tuition fee balance in full. Of course, that was because I borrowed money with interest like I told you yesterday, Mama. I'm just glad Angel's exam was moved to November, otherwise I really wouldn't know what to do. After Edgar's finals, I know I should be thinking about his enrollment for second semester and also Angel's permit. That I need to do while paying for the loan I got. I'm sorry, Mama. I really have no other option at this time other than to borrow money. I will try my best to be prudent without really sacrificing the kids' welfare, Mama.

Right now, I really wish I can hold your hand and embrace you. I really need you by my side, Mama. I am trying to be strong, but I know things will be easy if you were only here with me. I miss you, Mama. I need you.

I love you.

Daddy