ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Medicine is out of stock

Dear Mama,

I went out this afternoon to go to the drugstore and buy my medicine for BP maintenance. Unfortunately, it's out of stock. It has always been that way since last week, my supply at home is running out. I resorted to generic for a while, Mama. At least while it is out of stock. I hope I won't have any problem.

It looks like Edgar might not be able to go home, Mama. Last week, he said he will be going home soon. Because there was supposed to be a delivery of some parts to them today, April 14, from their office here, and he will go with them when they come back here. Apparently, the delivery was moved to an indefinite date, and so is his chance to go home. But he said he is doing fine there, Mama.

Ralph, is still in Pasig, by his lonesome at the dorm. Sometimes, he is able to buy food from the carinderia in front of their dorm. Although there are times that it is closed, especially on weekends. I hope he will be able to stock up on food and medicines, Mama.

Angel and I are doing well here. Saved for the anxiety brought about by this situation, we are doing fine. I am coping, been doing a lot to divert myself from this anxiety. Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes I'm not. It's not really the lockdown's fault. I have been anxious about a lot of things even before this started. Of course, you know that, Mama.

But I'm really getting tired, Mama. I wish I can be with you soon.

I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy