ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 24, 2020

My book is out, but...

Dear Mama,


My book is already out in Amazon, but I am disappointed. I thought it will be printed here when I was offered the publishing services. It turns out, it will just be uploaded in Amazon which I could have done myself. 

Now I will need money just to be able to offer my book here, because no one from my friends here would buy from Amazon because of the expensive delivery charge since it will come from the USA. 

I was excited for my book, Mama. I was excited for people to read it. I thought it was a good book, and it reflects my style. Unfortunately, nobody here can read it. At least not yet, until I have enough funds to buy some copies for my stock. 

Its making me feel depressed, Mama. 

Daddy