ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, October 8, 2020

A long pause

 Dear Mama,

I just realized now as I was reading my last letter that it has been a whole month since I wrote to you, I'm sorry about that, Mama. I was meaning to write but I always got busy or distracted. Anyway, thank you very much for taking care of Ralph when he was sick early this week, Mama. I was so worried about him but there was nothing I can do. He is well now. I just talked to him on the phone. Thank you very much, Mama.

Edgar has resigned from his job, and he will only stay until next week with the company. That means he will no longer go to Masbate. The only downside is he will be jobless again, until he finds a new job. It's okay, I can still support them, Mama. I was actually the one who suggested for him to resign. Their salary are delayed, and the company seems to have no direction. I felt he is just wasting his time there. So, I said he should resign while I am still capable. That way he can focus on looking for better opportunities elsewhere.

I will be publishing my next book, Mama. The one where I shared my poems, songs, and letters for you. I hope you won't mind. I just like people to get to know you more, so they would realize how lucky I was to have you then. If only things did not end the way they did. We could have been a very happy and complete family now.

I'm sorry, Mama. I should not be saying these things.

I guess that will be all for now. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy