ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 23, 2020

I still wish you're still with us

 Dear Mama

    It's Friday, the end of another week. I must say I had a productive week, at least at work. I was able to finish and complete a lot of my tasks. I can say I'm secured, for now... until the time I commit mistakes again. Oh well, I guess I'm really getting old, or I am not really as efficient as I thought I was.

    I was able to visit Nanay in Sta. Teresita after work this afternoon. I brought her pizza. It's nice to see she's doing well. Although see really cannot see well, otherwise she's fine. It's the first time I was able to visit her again since the start of the lockdown last March.

    I am having my Tagalog book Gusto Kong Sumulat Ng Libro! published locally, Mama. So far, everything was going well. I was able to proofread, fixed the layout, applied for copyright, and sent it to the printer. Unfortunately, we are having problem with the cover. There is an issue I do not understand. I do hope it will be fixed soon.

    I do wish you're still here, Mama. I miss you, especially at times when I'm not feeling well... right now.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. 

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                            Daddy